Sunday, June 4, 2017

TFCON TORONTO 2017 HEADSHOT COMMISSION LIST

Hey, c'mere.


Closer.


No, no -- CLOSER.


That'll do.


Hey, you want, like, a DRAWING done, bro?


I continue my bid for international dominance this summer by visiting Canada, the creamy head of the American continent. Am I there for the bacon and a possible cuddle from Justin Trudeau? Yes, but also, I am a guest at TFCON TORONTO! (Deets: http://www.tfcon.ca/) I had waaaay too much fun at TFCon Chicago 2016, so am willing to distance myself from my family in order to be with people who truly love me.

I'll be doing the usual -  attempting "jokes"; apologising for same; selling NEW (wait'll ya see) art prints and original comic pages/covers (any requests?), aaaand, TAKING ON COMMISSIONS!

Here's how you can get on board the sexiest bus leaving the depot. ("Depot" is Canadian for "bus station"). Follow these instructions!


Pre-Order Price for an A4 Black & White HEADSHOT ONLY shot is $50 CAD

To be eligible for these, all you need to do is:

* Reply in the comments section below
* State YOUR name, the name of the CHARACTER you want, and an idea of the day you'll be available to collect the piece.
* Sorry, no fan/original characters, but feel free to request non-TF characters!

* Payment must be at TFCon, not in advance.
* I will only be able to accept CASH at TFCon Chicago, no cards. I * You can Paypal me AT the show if you can show me your digital receipt for the transaction.
* PLEASE only order a sketch if you will be able to attend to pick it up, and, you know, pay for it.
* Seriously, this happens a LOT. It's not cool, and I will name and shame offenders!

Can't wait to make the trip, and HOPEFULLY be able to drop hints about my next Transformers project.








20 comments:

Ria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ria said...

Hi again Nick! So glad to have u back for tfcon canada! Make sure to grab some poutine b4 u leave! If you don't mind, I'd love to finish out the coffee cup set. Could it please be SOTW Springer looking bemused/sheepish and holding a mug in the middle that says "I <3 my dads". My name's Anna and thanks again!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Nick! My name is Ames and due to circumstances, I'll be unable to attend this year, but a friend of mine is willing to pick up (I can DM the details to you on Twitter if it's cool, but she goes by Skidblast on Twitter). If that's acceptable, I'd love a jovial IDW Trailcutter. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Twitter: @akcyrway

Unknown said...

Hi Nick, my name is Mary & I would love a headshot of Misfire, whom I call the Patron saint of poor life choices, with a devil May care grin if you could. Looking forward to meeting you in Toronto :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nick! I'm Josh (@Barricade64 on twitter) and I was hoping to get a headshot of Sideways from Transformers Armada (with his Decepticon head that he had through most of the series). I'll be available to pick it up any day of the convention. Looking forward to it!

Austen Payne said...

Hi Nick! I'm Austen Payne (@deve) on twitter, and I would love to get a headshot of of Tarn drinking a fancy drink through a curly straw that spells 'die' with the curls! I'll be able to pick it up any of the days! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Oh, and I will be there all the days.

MetaRidleyX said...

Hey. My name is Anthony Depasquale (kamenjojo) and I'd like a headshot of guts from berserk. He could be stoic or smiling menacingly or whatever you think looks the coolest. I can pick it up any day of the con

Angela said...

Hi Nick! I would like a headshot of Ironfist being nerdy and enthusiastic while writing. I'm hoping to be available to pick it up on Saturday or Sunday, but my friend Tansey will be available to pick it up for me also like we discussed on twitter. Thank you!

MetaRidleyX said...

Hey just to add it's black swordsman guts.

Unknown said...

Hey Nick, can I get a Rodimus looking confused please thanks Mat G

Unknown said...

Sorry forgot to say there all weekend

Unknown said...

Hello! I'd really love a gleeful, plotting Tarantulas (maybe with a teeny doll of Prowl in a cat's cradle of spiderwebs between his fingers?). I'm @Rizobact on Twitter and I'll be at the convention on Saturday.

Unknown said...

Hi Nick,

I'm Heather, my friend Ally will be at TFCon on Saturday and will pick up the pic then. I'd like Sunstreaker with his "Why do other people exist" sneer as he gives the middle finger. Thank you

Unknown said...

Hi Nick! I'm Brenna Baines, it looks like I can treat myself to a headshot after all!! I'd love a headshot of a happy Ironfist making a heart shape with his hands!

Unknown said...

*I can pick it up any time over the weekend!

Fransoun said...

Hey, Nick, if you're still taking commissions and if it's okay for me to ask for two (I already asked about a Rodimus and Minimus torso commission) and if you're willing to draw Bayverse characters (so many ifs), I was wondering if I could get a headshot of The Last Knight Optimus? My name is Audrey, and I'll be there all three days!

Nick said...

@Fransoun/Audrey - sure thing! Thanks again!

Fransoun said...

Thank you, Nick! (Could it be with his facemask off?)